Friday, November 11, 2011

A Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush


Cost:$33.00 CAD

Available at: Sephora.com and Sephora Stores

My Skin Type: Combination (oily)

My Shade: Natural Beauty

Claims: According to Sephora's website this product is, "Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours."

Actual Experience: After being frustrated with spending copious amounts of money on MAC blushes, only to have them fade after 4 or 5 hours, I decided to try this blush. I was over the moon with the pigmentation (use a very, very light hand or risk clown face :p). The staying power truly is 12 hours. Not only did it stay on a full 12 hours, it looked amazing doing it. The color that I naturally blush is a raspberry color, so if you are like me than the shade Natural Flush will be your new best friend :).

Buy or Avoid: Buy. This blush will not disappoint. In my opinion the quality of this blush is far superior to MAC's.


This product was bought with my own money

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would like to try it! Seems like a great different product :)
    Check out my blog, hope you can follow back
    www.chicmodaglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete