Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Review: MAC Lip Conditioner


Cost:$18.00 CAD

Claims: According to MAC Cosmetics website this product is, "A lightweight conditioning balm for the lips formulated with SPF 15. Protects the lips from everyday aggressions, holds in moisture, provides gentle repair to dry lips. Contains Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, vitamins A and E. Petroleum based to seal in moisture yet smooth to apply, non-sticky on. Slightly vanilla-flavoured. Colour-free."

Actual Experience: I went into MAC to return my six empty containers and get my free lip gloss (Back to MAC Program). I realized once I started to try on different colors that my lips were in no condition to do so. I told them I was going to have to come back another time. They asked what I was using and I told them Softlips. They said to stop using it because the menthol was making my lips worse. I went out on a whim and purchased the Lip Conditioner without reading reviews first (not something I normally do), I however, was not to be disappointed. Twenty-four hours after continuously hydrating my lips with it they were back to their normal supple selves.

Buy or Avoid: Buy. There are certain things that I don't play around with and skincare is one of them. Once I find something that works I stick with it.


This product was bought with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment