Thursday, September 15, 2011

Most Used Hair Products



I have fine, wavy, flat, dry, medium length hair with a few face framing layers.

All Redken products are available at salons that carry Redken

Products (top to bottom, left to right): 1. TIGI Dumb Blonde Shampoo (available at salons that carry TIGI). 2. Ion Repair Solutions (available at Sally Beauty Supply), 3. Redken Color Extend Conditioner. 1. Proclaim Glossing Polish (available at Sally Beauty Supply), 2. L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss "Hot Straight" (available at Walmart), 3. Redken Extreme "Anti-Snap", 4. L'oreal Studio Design Finishing Spray, Extra Strong Hold (available at Walmart).

"Procedure": I wash my hair every other day with TIGI Dumb Blonde Shampoo and condition with Redken Color Extend (through the lengths and ends). Once a week I use Ion Repair Solutions to deep condition. To style, I mix slightly less than a quarter size amount of L'oreal Studio Silk & Gloss with half a pea size amount of Proclaim Glossing Polish (run through lengths and ends). Every other time I style my hair I add Redken Extreme Anti Snap to the mix. The Studio Design Finishing Spray is only used when I curl my hair (I actually prefer the one in the blue bottle to the one pictured above). It has a slightly lighter hold. Sometimes I blow dry and flat iron or curl my hair, and other times I braid it and let it dry naturally.

If you would like advice for your specific hair type, comment below and I will get back to you.

These products were bought with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment