Friday, September 23, 2011

A Review: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Exfoliant


My skin is combination (oily) and sensitive.

Cost will vary from spa to spa.

Claims: According to the bottle, this product removes dull surface cells and refines and clarifies skin. The Aveda website says that this product is no longer available.  However, I believe this to be incorrect. The bottle was recently redesigned from glass to plastic and I think they forgot to upload the new pictures to their website. I recently purchased a new bottle at my local spa and they said that it had not been discontinued.

Actual Experience: This product is a very gentle exfoliator. It has no granules because it is chemical exfoliant. It contains lavender extract, chamomile, balm mint, witch hazel, and salicylic acid along with a few other ingredients. I use it every other night on my entire face and in the mornings on my nose and chin. I have never had any type of allergic reaction to this product.

Buy or Avoid: Buy. I don't think that you can go wrong with this exfoliator. It should work for everyone from sensitive right through to super oily and resistant skin.


This product was bought with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment